Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My site has had a makeover!

So.... what do you think? I wanted something that looked a little cleaner in style and I also wanted to branch out from just our own homeschool name. I designed this background and my header so I'd appreciate your feedback.

Don't forget about the All About Learning Press giveaway! Only 4 days left!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I really love the cleaner look about it! Very old-fashioned-ish, which I adore. :) The sage green is easy on the eyes, and your blog is easy to navigate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon! I appreciate your specific comments :) I'm so new at this and don't have extra money to pay someone to make a site for me. I'm loving the new look too!

      Delete
    2. WOW, wait...you did this for free on your own??? May I ask you some specific questions on how to spruce mine up? You don't have to help me right now, but perhaps in the next few days or weeks. :) My husband doesn't want me to spend the money right now (and I understand) to pretty up my blog. My blog IS my ministry right now. And I'm trying to start a non-profit in memory of my son who passed away, so any help would be a blessing! I am so impressed with what a wonderful job you did!!!

      Delete
    3. Shannon you are so kind :) I'd be happy to answer any questions you have as best I can. I'm really new at this and I certainly don't know a lot yet, but I'm happy to help you as much as I can! Send me a message via the little e-mail button up on the top right corner and I'll get back to you privately that way. You don't have to write any questions, just a note so I can have your address. I have visited your blog before and saw the hard season your family has been in. I'd love to help you out and I understand completely about the need to do it free :)

      Delete
    4. Thank you! I will send you an email. :)

      Delete