Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Adventures in Odyssey: 1 Month Free and a Listening Party!!!!



The wonderful people at Adventures in Odyssey have generously offered a free month of access to the Adventures in Odyssey Club to help families have some wholesome entertainment during the Covid-19 virus crisis. Look out for a list of my favorite episodes to encourage my kids when the unexpected things in life happen! 

I grew up listening to these fabulous stories and they are a part of our regular routine every day. There are many episodes my kids can quote word-for-word! 


 If you've never heard of this radio drama or it's been a while since you listened, now is a great time to tune in! You can binge this wonderful drama all day long for the next month for free. Since it's a radio drama your children's minds will be engaged without screens. My kids enjoy playing games, coloring, crafting, drawing, or puzzling while listening. We also swapped all the winter clothes for summer stuff this week and listening made that huge chore much easier! 

AND...

Tomorrow there is going to be a listening party to catch you up on the most recent Rydell Saga! My kids are super anxious to hear the 3-part episode story coming in the next album which promises to answer MANY  questions about the shady actions of Morrie Rydell. We have debated back and forth as to his motives, if he's really the antagonist, if he's the son of The Chairman from the Novacom Saga! This is all purely speculation, but he's definitely one of the most intriguing characters we've had in Odyssey. We also enjoy that he is voiced by Atticus Schaffer. 

Tune to hear the Rydell Saga tomorrow at 2! We'll be listening in too! 

Disclaimer: In exchange for promoting The Adventures in Odyssey Club I receive a membership to The Adventures in Odyssey Club. I am not required to write a positive review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment