Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Saturday, November 30, 2019

Adventures in Odyssey Club: The Essentials


We adore Adventures in Odyssey around here! Multiple episodes are listened to on multiple devices throughout the day. We can quote our favorite episodes and love to listen together. 

Since we've listened through the entire series more times than we can recall, I sometimes like to pick a particular character and listen through the episodes which are significantly important to who they are. 

The Adventures In Odyssey Club makes this so very easy because everything is right at your finger tips! I'll be posting the Essentials for some of our favorite characters over the next several weeks including what order to listen in! 

Click a Character to read their essentials list! 

Mr. Whitaker
Eugene MeltsnerParts 1 & 2
Connie Kendall
(Coming Soon!)
Wooton Bassett
(Coming Soon!)







No comments:

Post a Comment